Evolution of the Internet has redefined the approach to manage or run businesses. Especially for small businesses, one needs the right tools that not only improve business performance but also make your workday less hectic and demanding. Staying in tune with the demand, a large number of such tools is readily available to help you drive your business to higher levels of success.
But the crux is to find the right tools and at the right moments, point out IT professionals in London.
In the following paragraphs, let’s explore some tools that are specially designed to cater to small and start-up businesses.
Tools for accounting and book-keeping
Techies providing full-range IT support in London identify the following accounting and book-keeping tools for small and start-up businesses:
- Xero: It is robust and reliable software hosted in the cloud. Therefore, you don’t need to download or install anything to access it.
- Wave Apps: This is an open-source resource that not only performs accounting, generates invoices and manages payroll but also does a lot more for you.
- QuickBooks: This is a comprehensive accounting software that comes with specially designed packages for small and start-up businesses.
- FreshBooks: This all-inclusive accounting solution is carefully designed to cater to the specific needs of service-based small and start-up businesses.
Website building software
- WordPress: Given its unbelievable demand and popularity, WordPress needs no introduction. You can choose from thousands of both free and premium themes to build your professional-looking business website.
- Squarespace: This allows you to create an impressive and professional-looking website very easily.
- Wix: Wix gives you access to a wide range of web building tools that you simply drag and drop as per your need or choice. Moreover, you can choose from thousands of themes and thoroughly customize every single webpage.
Online payment tools
- PayPal: You can accept credit card payments with it. Moreover, PayPal shoulders the total responsibility of processing, mobile compatibility, and security of your online payment system.
- Amazon payments: It allows your customers to checkout faster and with greater ease.
- Shopify: Techies involved in IT support in the UK just love this tool. According to them, you can build your electronic storefront on Shopify right from scratch and the tool will shoulder the entire responsibility of running your business smoothly, covering crucial aspects like payments and shipping.
- HubSpot: This full-range marketing software allows you to automate the total marketing process.
- Hatchbuck: It is an all-inclusive marketing tool and CRM solution for small businesses.
- Marketo: If you want a reliable tool that provides end-to-end marketing and automation along with lead management, consumer marketing, email marketing, and customer-based marketing, then this is what you should go for.
Tools for e-Mail marketing
- MailChimp: You can customize this tool thoroughly to suit your e-mail campaigning requirements. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and other e-commerce solutions and is fully automated.
- Emma: It is the best choice if you are looking for a result-oriented e-mail campaign. Additionally, it also offers insightful reporting to help you reach your goals faster.
- AWeber: It offers seamless email automation and integration with online resources like WordPress and PayPal. Moreover, it scores A+ in aiding businesses in customer support.
- Campaign Monitor: The tool offers you simple “drag and drops” functions to design appealing and effective e-mail marketing campaigns.
Tools for social media marketing
- TweetDeck: It enables you to stay abreast with everything occurring on Twitter just by generating searches and hashtags. It also sends you an alert whenever new content is posted.
- Hootsuite: This all-round tool helps you boost your social media presence.
- Buffer: It not only allows you to create engaging social media posts but also schedules them across different channels like Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and others.
Tools for paid advertising
- Bing Ads: Small and start-up businesses can easily advertise in Bing search results to ensure a greater return on their investment.
- AdWords: Totality Services is a firm that provides full-range IT support and service on a 24/7 basis to small and medium businesses in London. Techies working here prefer AdWords in the list because the tool allows creating text-based searches easily, chooses the right keywords for bidding, decides where the ad will show up in Google searches and also sets the right budget.
- Outbrain: Outbrain, on the other hand, advertises on globally popular sites like CNN and People to help spread your content across a much wider consumer base.
- Buzzstream: The tool keeps track of your prospects, their detailed contact information and entire communication history.
- Google Alerts: You can create daily or weekly alerts using this tool for key topics related to your brand.
- HARO or Help a Reporter Out: It makes you a source for journalists by virtue of your expert knowledge. This is how your brand and you both get mentioned in large and small publications.
Customer service and helpdesk tools
- Zendesk: It provides CRM-like support with helpdesk solutions and self-service tools. Moreover, the smart tool provides insightful data to boost customer engagement.
- Groove: It offers robust team collaboration ranging from emails, social media posts to phone calls.
- Desk.com: This tool offers innovative support with self-service option and easy scalability to help your team grow.
- Skype: It allows seamless audio-video calls and messaging so that everyone concerned can stay in touch from a landline, mobile and VoIP handsets.
Project management tools
- Trello: The tool allows you to create team boards with project-based or individual cards and lists with a specific deadline on every step.
- Basecamp: This is a productivity app that offers to-do lists, messaging and sharing documents and files.
- Teamwork: This tool not only keeps track of every team project but also collaborates with file and document sharing, messaging and others.
ALOS READ: 5 Ways Small Businesses Boost Online Sales
SEO and content marketing
- Moz: The tool is ideally designed for small business marketers. It helps them simplify the complicated and challenging domains of search marketing and online paid advertising.
- Contently: This is a robust platform for every content marketing requirement. It helps you in numerous aspects ranging from topic generation to managing huge network of freelancers.
- SumoMe: This is more of a web analytics tool to build your email list, increase social shares of your posts and optimize your landing page conversions.